Sunday 19 February 2012

Sound

I've been experimenting with sounds and I've managed to come across some great sound effects on YouTube, which can be imported into my opening sequence. Knowing my sequence is based on CCTV footage i thought of a creative idea. Adding an effect to my shot would increase the audience's attention. This would be done by adding a 'Bad TV' effect to my shots making it look as if the footage is damaged.



This sound effect can be used to follow through with the visual of damaged CCTV footage. It it will make the opening sequence feel more realistic, as the audience will be hit with the diegetic audio of the damaged CCTV footage.

I'm going to have to import this audio into my project and only use it when 'Bad TV' is used. Making it fit in well with the visuals as it's in place with the Bad TV effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment