We took into account all the shots that we saw within 1minute 40seconds of viewing the opening. I managed to notice:
- Long shot (tracking)
- Medium to long shot from behind the female actor
- Close-up to female actors shoes
- Medium shot of the female actor walking (legs)
- Long shot (Female actor walking towards camera)
- Medium shot of female actor
- Medium shot of female actor walking (legs)
- Medium shot of female actors upper body
- Medium shot high angle of female actor walking away from camera
- Long shot female actor walking towards the camera (Match on action with shot 9)
- Long shot from female actors left leaving the frame
- Long shot of the female actor walking towards the camera
- Close-up female actor opening 'Sunny-D' bottle
- Close-up female actor drinking 'Sunny-D'
- Birds eye view looking down at female actor walking
- Long shot of the female actor walking towards the left of the frame
- Medium shot of the female actor walking away from the camera
- Point of view shot of the female actor looking down at her shoes.
We took these shots and put some of them into a story board. This was done to help us remember what shots need to be taken while filming; it can be looked at as a reminder/plan.
- First thing we did was to make sure our main character within this reconstructed Juno opening is a female; we did this to try make our reconstruction as close to the original that we can make it. We also inputted the original non diegetic sound track (All i want is you by Barry Louis Polisar) into our video.
- We kept looking back to our story bored to help us keep in track what shots need to be taken in which specific order. It was key to do it in order to help it easier to edit as clips wont get mixed up with others.
- We took some shots similar to the ones listen above of the original Juno opening to try reconstruct it as much as we can.
- We also used props such as a coke bottle just to show that we tried make it as close as we can; it's better to have a prop even if it isn't the same drink then have nothing at all !
We did well on this task though i feel we should have made it slightly longer and try add effects to give it that cartoon feel like the original; next time we're going to use effects to make our videos look more like the original.